We have listened to the suggestions of our customers, and launched a new version of the Private Media Channel™ that not only addresses their major concerns, but also makes the platform much easier to navigate. Our customers still get the secure and collaborative online video hosting that we were founded upon, but with enhanced features. Some of the updates include:
- An Advanced Search – We have made major improvements to the search function and now you can search for communities by name, description, date created and if it is featured or not.
- Terms and Conditions – The channel administrator can create a Terms and Conditions contract which a user must acknowledge before accessing the channel.
- New Community Notifications– The site administrator can notify selected users about new communities created through customized emails.
- Custom Terminology – One of the benefits of our platform is our white labeling which allows the Channel Owner to customize the terminology of the channel to match their use cases. This release adds even more terminology translations to meet the branding needs of our customers.
- Marketing Communication – The Site Administrator can send customized mail to any Role or group of Roles defined in the Channel, along with new templates for new events in the Channel.
- Invitations to Join – Community managers can invite any channel member to their community.
- New Content Security – Content managers can limit content to specific groups of users in the community, providing even finer grained content permissioning.
These are just a few of the new features of version 1.3, but they give you the idea on how this new launch is focused on making the channel more secure, easier to use and more beneficial for the customer.
Of course, we cannot forget to mention one of the most important new aspects of the Private Media Channel – live streaming. This add-on service means that you can broadcast town halls or weddings, or teach a lesson in real time. With the live streaming service, you do not lose any of the security as you give permission to your members to access the broadcast. Also, the users can interact during the streaming, making it the perfect opportunity to get immediate feedback.
We are so excited to offer you version 1.3, and know that you will love it, too. So, contact us to start a free 30 day trial.